Individuals with AIDS/HIV and individuals with AIDS/HIV related legal problems
• Provides comprehensive legal services through referrals to a panel of volunteer attorneys to
people with AIDS/HIV, including services related to obtaining political asylum and HIV waiver.
• Offers assistance with wills, durable and general powers of attorney; assistance with landlord/
tenant disputes including discrimination and family law issues; assistance with employment
discrimination and harassment; and assistance with other civil cases (not criminal cases).
• Produces and distributes brochures dealing with the legal rights of people with AIDS/HIV.
• Publishes a legal manual dealing with AIDS/HIV.
• Provides speakers on legal issues involving AIDS/HIV.
• Arranges for legal clinics at AIDS/HIV service providers’ offices.
• Offers notarization (Notary) services for persons with AIDS/HIV.